MEGA TURN 500M
The MEGA TURN 500M Vertical Turning Center brings unmatched speed, torque and accuracy to large part production. Especially beneficial in automotive manufacturing applications, the small-footprint machine is easily automated within a minimal amount of floor space.
Designed and built in the Mazak Kentucky manufacturing plant, the MEGA TURN 500M has a powerful integral spindle/motor headstock that minimizes vibration and generates high-torque for big part machining. The machine’s vertical orientation works with gravity for easier loading and unloading and assists in chip evacuation.
As an M configuration, the machine has a rotary tool spindle that allows it to perform secondary machining operations such as milling and drilling. As a result, shops can process parts in a single machine cycle for an overall boost in productivity and workpiece accuracy.
- High-torque integral spindle/motor for heavy-duty machining
- Rigid 12-position drum turret for rapid tool indexing
- Rotary tool milling capabilities improve overall productivity
- Accurate C-axis indexing
- Optional automatic tool changer adds flexibility for all static tooling
- Linear roller guides provide rigidity and positioning accuracy
- Efficient chip disposal prevents heat from affecting the machine bed
- Vertical design allows for easy workpiece loading/unloading
- Available in mirrored left/right configurations for easy workpiece transfer
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Spécification||Bed Longueur -|
|Capacité||Balançoire maximum||27.56 in / 700 mm|
|Diamètre d'usinage maximum||19.690 in / 500 mm|
|Usinage Longueur maximale||18.190 in / 462 mm|
|Broche principale||Vitesse de pointe||3000 rpm|
|Tourelle (Haute)||Nombre d'outils||12|
|Vitesse de pointe||4000 rpm|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||13.58 in / 345 mm|
|Voyage (axe Z)||20.47 in / 520 mm|