The single-table VORTEX i-800V/8S vertical machining center with a 31.5" square pallet is perfect for job shops as well as aerospace and heavy construction part manufacturers focused on value and precision.
The machine’s tilting spindle allows for the 5-axis simultaneous machining of complex contours on large parts, such as jet engine casings, airframe components and gearboxes, made from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a wide variety of application requirements.
- Handles parts up to 66.93" in diameter and 62.99" high
- Tilting spindle design helps reduce setup times
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Fast rapid traverse rate of 2,047 ipm
- Tool storage capacities from 43 to 160 tools offer high flexibility
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Capacité||Diamètre maximum de la pièce||66.930 in / 1700 mm|
|Pièce Hauteur maximale||62.990 in / 1600 mm|
|Vitesse de pointe||10000 rpm|
|Rotary Axes||Spindle Tilt (B axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||66.93 in / 1700 mm|
|Voyage (axe Y)||59.06 in / 1500 mm|
|Voyage (axe Z)||45.28 in / 1150 mm|