The single-table VORTEX i-630V/6S vertical machining center with a 24.80" pallet is perfect for job shops as well as aerospace and heavy construction part manufacturers focused on value and precision.
Equipped with a tilting spindle and rotary table for simultaneous 5-axis operations and multiple-surface machining, the machine productively cuts large complex parts, such as jet engine casings, airframe components and gearboxes, from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a wide variety of application requirements.
- Handles parts up to 49.21" in diameter and 55.12" high
- Tilting spindle design helps reduce setup times
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Fast rapid traverse rate of 2,047 ipm
- Tool storage capacities from 43 to 160 tools offer high flexibility
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Capacité||Diamètre maximum de la pièce||49.210 in / 1250 mm|
|Pièce Hauteur maximale||55.120 in / 1400 mm|
|Vitesse de pointe||10000 rpm|
|Sortie moteur (30 Note minute)||50.0 hp / 37 kw|
|Rotary Axes||Spindle Tilt (B axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||56.10 in / 1425 mm|
|Voyage (axe Y)||41.34 in / 1050 mm|
|Voyage (axe Z)||41.34 in / 1050 mm|