The VARIAXIS i-1050T vertical machining center combines multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis milling with advanced turning to process large complex parts such as blisks and valves in single setups. It is also well suited for highly productive thin workpiece machining.
The machine’s rigid 50-taper milling spindle is available in standard, high-speed and high-torque versions to meet a wide range of application requirements in industries such as aerospace, heavy construction and energy.
A rigid tilting/rotary table enables the machine to perform turning operations at maximum speeds of 500 rpm. A trunnion unit supports the table on both ends, a design that does not interfere with the milling operations. Roller gear cams on the swiveling A-axis and a direct-drive motor powering the rotary C-axis ensure high-speed, high-accuracy machining performance.
Collectively, the milling and turning capabilities of this machine allow users to achieve DONE IN ONE® processing of large workpieces for an overall boost in throughput and the elimination of work-in-process inventory.
- Handles parts up to 49.21" in diameter and 35.43" high
- DONE IN ONE operations reduce production lead times
- No. 50 spindle available in 5,000/10,000/15,000 rpm speeds
- BT, BBT, HSK-T100 and CAPTO C8 spindle connections available
- Trunnion-style tilt table reduces setup and change-out times
- High-speed rapid traverse rates and rotary axes indexing
- Tool storage capacities from 30 to 120 tools offer high flexibility
- Optional two-pallet changer increases spindle utilization
- Integrates with PALLETECH System for lights-out operations
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Vitesse de pointe
|Table Tilt (A axis)
|Table Indexing (C axis)
|Voyage (axe X)
|47.24 in / 1200 mm
|Voyage (axe Y)
|54.53 in / 1385 mm
|Voyage (axe Z)
|35.43 in / 900 mm