The single-table INTEGREX i-630V/6S Multi-Tasking machine combines full 5-axis milling with powerful turning operations to easily tackle the heavy-duty cutting of large, highly complex parts such as jet engine components and spiral bevel ring gears.
Because the machine is able to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups, manufacturers can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations as well as eliminate work-in-process inventory.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications allow the machine to successfully meet a range of material requirements such as titanium, aluminum and steel.
- Handles parts up to 49.21" in diameter and 55.12" high
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Automatic tool changer offers continuous machining operations/li>
- Tool storage capacities from 43 to 160 tools offer high flexibility
- MAZATROL SmoothX CNC offers industry’s fastest processing times
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Spécification||Bed Longueur -|
|Capacité||Diamètre d'usinage maximum||49.210 in / 1250 mm||Usinage Longueur maximale||55.120 in / 1400 mm|
|Rotation de la broche||Chuck Taille||32 in / 800 mm|
|Vitesse de pointe||550 rpm|
|Fraisage de la broche||Axe B Voyage||150°|
|Capacité du chargeur||43|
|Vitesse de pointe||10000 rpm|
|Sortie moteur (40ED Note)||50 hp / 37 kw|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||56.10 in / 1425 mm|
|Voyage (axe Y)||41.34 in / 1050 mm|
|Voyage (axe Z)||41.34 in / 1050 mm|