Machine of the Month
Designed to process large parts or multiple small workpieces in single machine setups, the Kentucky-made VCN-530C vertical machining center brings advanced technology, performance and value to a wide variety of metalworking applications. A wide range of spindle options give shops what they need to achieve an effective balance of speed and torque for their particular machining needs and workpiece materials.
Also contributing to the 3-axis machine’s productivity are a fast traverse rate of 1,654 ipm in the X, Y and Z axes and a servo-driven automatic tool changer that can be combined with a 60-tool magazine option to bring even more part processing versatility to the shop floor through fast tool exchanges and continuous cutting operation.
The user-friendly CNC featured on the machine offers EIA/ISO programming as well as conversational programming that makes it easy to generate programs for angled drilling, milling or tapping operations.
- Robust spindle design effectively balances speed and torque
- Fast automatic tool changer reduces non-cut times
- Large tool storage capacity ensures continuous machining operations
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System ensures stable machine movement
- Solid table construction and rigid machine base ensure cutting stability
- User-friendly CNC provides EIA/ISO and conversational programming
- Variety of options available to further increase the productivity and process control
Especificaciones de la máquina
|Capacidad||Tabla lateral derecho / izquierdo||51.180 in / 1300 mm|
|Tabla longitudinal||21.650 in / 550 mm|
|Eje||Cono del husillo||40|
|Velocidad máxima||20000 rpm|
|Salida de motor (30 Calificación minutos)||15.0 hp / 11 kw|
|Revista||Número de Herramientas||30|
|Alimente Hachas||Viajes (eje X)||41.31 in / 1049 mm|
|Viajes (eje Y)||20.88 in / 530 mm|
|Viajes (eje Z)||20.08 in / 510 mm|