Designed and built in Florence, Kentucky our well-equipped, yet extremely cost-effective HC Series machines feature several new and innovative technologies to boost speed, performance and precision in a wide variety of metalworking applications. Mazak builds the machines with the same proven designs and technologies long incorporated into its line up of world-class horizontal machining centers. Get the capabilities and high performance of a larger Mazak horizontal machining center but on space-saving, smaller-footprint machine platforms for low, medium and high-volume production environments.
The series brings unmatched reliability, added value and productivity to part-processing operations and is ideal for shops that want to increase business without making significant capital investments.
- Full NC rotary-table fourth axis as standard
- Robust high-performance spindles in various maximum speeds
- Automatic tool changers and large 84-tool drum-style magazines for twice the storage capacity as standard
- Standard two-pallet changers further boost machine utilization
- Mazak MX Hybrid Roller Guide System delivers durability, reliability and long-term accuracy
- Mazak MAZATROL SmoothG CNC offers both EIA/ISO and conversational programming
- Simple and efficient chip management reduces downtime
- Space-saving footprints and easy-to-access maintenance panels
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.