With our simple but innovative QTU-200MY, shops never have to choose between Mazak quality and affordability when it comes to precision small parts production. This machine brings shops of all sizes advanced technology, unmatched productivity advantages and cost effectiveness.
Made in Kentucky, this versatile, CNC turning center with Multi-Tasking capabilities brings maximum efficiency, reliability and value to those processing various materials for a wide array of industries. It features a main turning spindle, tool turret with rotary milling spindle and Y-axis off-centerline capabilities for Multi-Tasking part processing within a small-footprint.
- Integral spindle/motor design eliminates the need for belts and pulleys
- Integral-motor turret provides smooth, high-speed, high-accuracy digital indexing and expandability
- Milling, drilling and tapping operations provide DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Y-axis offers off-centerline machining capability
- Fully programmable NC servo-driven tailstock introduces process automation