With our simple but innovative QTU-200MY, shops never have to choose between Mazak quality and affordability when it comes to precision small parts production. This machine brings shops of all sizes advanced technology, unmatched productivity advantages and cost effectiveness.
Made in Kentucky, this versatile, small-footprint CNC Turning Center with Multi-Tasking capabilities brings maximum efficiency, reliability and value to those processing medical devices from aluminum, engine parts from cast iron, electronic enclosures from steel and much more. It features a main turning spindle, tool turret with rotary milling spindle and Y-axis off-centerline capabilities for Multi-Tasking part processing.
- Spindle/motor design eliminates the need for belts and pulleys
- Main turning spindle delivers heavy-duty metal removal
- Integral-motor turret provides smooth, high-speed, high-accuracy digital indexing and expandability
- Rotary tool spindle performs milling, drilling and tapping operations
- Y-axis off-centerline drilling machining capability uses special high-gain servo-control turret/feed-axis motion for rigid, fast, precise positioning along with smooth axis acceleration/deceleration
- Fully programmable NC servo-driven tailstock introduces process automation
- Available with productive, flexible GR100 gantry loader system