The VARIAXIS i-800T combines multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis milling with advanced turning capabilities to productively process highly complex parts in single setups.
It is one of the few machines with a trunnion-style tilting table to feature a 50-taper spindle and Multi-Tasking operations. As such, users can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving parts across multiple workstations, eliminate work-in-process inventory and boost overall throughput.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a broad range of application requirements in industries such as aerospace, heavy construction and energy.
- Handles parts up to 39.37" in diameter and 14.76" high
- DONE IN ONE® operations reduce production lead times
- Trunnion-style tilt table reduces setup and change-out times
- No. 50 spindle available in 5,000/10,000/15,000 rpm speeds
- High-speed rapid traverse rates and rotary axes indexing
- Tool storage capacities from 30 to 120 tools offer high flexibility
Especificaciones de la máquina
|Eje||Cono del husillo||No.50|
|Velocidad máxima||10000 rpm|
|Revista||Número de Herramientas||30|
|Rotary Axes||Table Tilt (A axis)||160 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Alimente Hachas||Viajes (eje X)||28.74 in / 730 mm|
|Viajes (eje Y)||33.46 in / 850 mm|
|Viajes (eje Z)||22.05 in / 560 mm|