The SQR Series of single-spindle, two-turret CNC turning centers offers 4-axis Multi-Tasking machining. Simultaneous cutting with upper and lower turrets, such as O.D. and I.D. operations or O.D. and drilling, enables faster cycle times and balanced cutting. These highly efficient machines also increase throughput for mass production applications of longer shaft work or chucked work. SQR (M) machine configurations also offer milling spindle capability on the upper turret for secondary drilling and milling operations on the centerline.
- Mazatrol Smooth G Control with both EIA/ISO and Mazatrol Programming Capability
- Two 45-degree opposed-wedge style turrets for combined operations
- 12-Position Upper Turret and 8-Position Lower Turret combine for 20 total tool stations
- Balanced cutting capability using both turrets
- Bed lengths up to 40"
- Steady rest applications capability
- Fast setup using standard tool eye feature
- Integral spindle technology
- Easy integration of bar feeders and gantry robots for automated operations
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.