- May 21: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m
- May 22: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
- May 23: 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m
- Cobo Center
- 1 Washington Boulevard
- Detroit, MI 48226-4490
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join Mazak in Detroit at the RAPID + TCT Show to learn more about how our HYBRID Multi-Tasking solutions can transform your manufacturing processes and advance your DONE IN ONE® capabilities beyond subtractive methods.
HYBRID Multi-Tasking machines handle the most demanding, complex parts in a single setup. Their capabilities include powerful additive and joining functions or specialized application-specific technology through technologies including AUTO GEAR (AG), FRICTION STIR WELDING (FSW), HOT WIRE AM (HWD) and LASER METAL DEPOSITION (AM).
Talk with our expert application engineers about these innovations and how they can take your operations to the next level:
- AUTO GEAR (AG) – This package integrates powerful solutions into SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY to make skiving, milling and hobbing of OD spur, spline and helical gears more affordable than ever before.
- FRICTION STIR WELDING (FSW) – Developed by Mazak MegaStir, this joining technology uses highly precise levels of frictional heat and forging pressure to create full-penetration, defect-free welded joints with minimal heat-affected zones.
- HOT WIRE AM (HWD) – Also known as wire arc AM, this method uses an arc torch to melt metal wire directly onto workpieces, creating exceptionally precise sealing coatings as well as near-net-shape part features.
- LASER METAL DEPOSITION (AM) – This innovative additive manufacturing technique uses the heat from single or multiple lasers to create perfect coatings and build intricate micromachined part features.
Get answers to all your questions about HYBRID Multi-Tasking and find out how Mazak can help you reach your vision of success.Register Now