- Mazak San Francisco Technical Center
- 47273 Fremont Boulevard
- Fremont, CA 94538-6502
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join Mazak for the grand opening of our new San Francisco Technical Center that will further strengthen and expand local technology and application support for manufacturers in the Bay Area, Northern California and portions of Nevada.
This strategically located 10,000-square-foot facility builds on and continues over 30 years of collaboration with local area customers in demanding high-tech industries such as computer equipment, tech devices, EV, satellite and AI, as well as in agriculture, aerospace, oil and gas and specialty racing.
Along with providing easy access to manufacturing expertise and solutions, our new Technical Center also will function as a development lab, with a focus on hybrid applications, material processing and advances in digital applications. Additional areas of concentration will include advanced production strategies and technologies such as Mazak's HYBRID Multi-Tasking, PALLETECH Automated Cells and full 5-axis machining.
With your productivity and profitability in mind, live demonstrations during the grand opening event will show you some of our latest, most-innovative technologies, including automation capabilities and HYBRID Multi-Tasking with friction stir welding (FSW) for DONE IN ONE® part processing. Through augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), see how new Mazak developments enhance your training opportunities and your machine-technology experience.
Bring your implementation and integration questions to get direct answers from experts in our advanced technologies and network with fellow manufacturers who face similar challenges.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
- Automation-ready HCN-5000 Horizontal Machining Center with spacious work envelope, high-speed/high-torque integral-motor spindle options and available Multiple Pallet Pool (MPP) System
- INTEGREX i-150 advanced Multi-Tasking machine with full 5-axis machining capability, optional 20k RPM milling spindle and full C-axis contouring
- QUICK TURN 250MSY CNC Turning Center with Multi-Tasking features Y-axis capability, direct-drive turret and rotary tool milling spindle, and a second turning spindle for DONE IN ONE® part processing
- VARIAXIS i-300 AWC 5-axis Vertical Machining Center with DONE IN ONE capability and Auto Work Changer (AWC) that holds up to 32 workpieces
- Kentucky-made VCN-570C Vertical Machining Center with servo-driven automatic tool changer and extremely fast traverse rate
- VTC-300 FSW Vertical Machining Center with HYBRID Multi-Tasking features, including friction stir welding (FSW) for full-penetration, defect-free welded joints with minimal heat
Join us and discover local technology and application support tailored to your specific needs.
Machines subject to change.