- March 18-19
- Mazak Florida Technical Center
- 6985 McCoy Road
- Orlando, FL 32822
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Join Mazak for the grand opening of our centrally located Florida Technical Center that will serve manufacturers throughout the state, including Florida's "space coast" as well as the Tampa, Jacksonville and South Florida areas. This new facility will provide local access to demonstrations of the latest advanced manufacturing technologies, along with sales, service, application and training support.
This new facility joins Mazak's expanding, wide-reaching network of dedicated local facilities offering customer education and support for Mazak's evolving range of manufacturing technologies. Florida manufacturers of all sizes in fields such as aerospace, medical, high-tech and other industries will benefit from the tools and expertise now available in their home state.
The new Florida Technical Center will serve as a place for live demonstrations of such Mazak technologies as the user-friendly MAZATROL Smooth CNC controls that allow for both conversational and EIA/ISO programming, along with industry-leading, automation-ready Multi-Tasking machines for DONE IN ONE® part processing. The technical center will also provide collaborative educational opportunities, enabling Mazak partners in tooling, accessories and digital technologies to conduct presentations on site, enabling customer access to important information and trends.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION:
At the grand opening, Mazak will showcase – in action – several innovative and highly productive machines well suited for the specific part-processing needs of Florida’s manufacturers. These machining systems include the:
- HCN-4000 – Horizontal Machining Center that offers unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume operations.
- INTEGREX i-100S – Multi-Tasking machine featuring second turning spindle for DONE IN ONE processing that reduces fixturing, tooling, part handling and non-cut time.
- QUICK TURN 200MSY – Kentucky-built Multi-Tasking Machine that provides DONE IN ONE® complete part production.
- VC-500A/5X – Full 5-axis Vertical Machining Center with trunnion-style rotary/tilt table for cost-effectively processing complex parts.
Machines subject to change.