A TECHNOLOGY + EDUCATION EVENT
- MAY 14 – 15, 2019
- 9 AM – 7 PM
- Student Day:
- MAY 16, 2019
- 9 AM – 5 PM
- MAZAK NORTHEAST TECHNOLOGY CENTER
- 700 OLD COUNTY CIRCLE
- WINDSOR LOCKS, CT 06096
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the industry’s most innovative manufacturing technology and network with representatives from area schools.
Explore advanced technologies that enhance precision, productivity, flexibility and productivity and address your practical challenges. See demonstrations that include high-quality machines we manufacture in our Florence, KY, production facility, the Plant Engineering Top Plant Award winner for 2018.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
- HC-5000 Machining Center with high-speed tool changer and 84-tool drum-style magazine
- HQR-100MSY Multi-Tasking Turning Center
- INTEGREX i-500S 5-Axis Multi-Tasking Turning Center with advanced full-function machining capabilities and DONE IN ONE processing of large parts
- QTG-50 Gang-Tooling CNC Turning Center with versatile chucker configuration
- Kentucky-made QTU-250MSY Multi-Tasking Turning Center
- Kentucky-made QTU-350MY HP CNC Multi-Tasking Turning Center with high-performance turning spindle and powerful motor for rotary milling tooling
- VARIAXIS i-300 AWC simultaneous 5-axis Vertical Machining Center with Auto Work Changer (AWC) and DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Kentucky-made VC-500A/5X 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
- Kentucky-made VCN-570C Vertical Machining Center with servo-driven automatic tool changer and extremely fast traverse rate
Discover Mazak’s HYBRID Multi-Tasking systems that unite Friction Stir Welding or HOT WIRE Deposition technologies with conventional subtractive machining capabilities – on one machine platform. Mazak applications personnel and Mazak MegaStir experts will be on hand to explain how you can transform your manufacturing processes with these machines.
Learn how digital SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY solutions and network connectivity options can optimize your production efficiency. Find out how to collect machine-tool data with the Mazak SmartBox and MTConnect® open-source manufacturing protocol – the same solution Mazak uses in our Florence, KY, facility.
Learn more about MAZATROL Smooth CNCs, which handle both EIA/ISO and conversational programming for advanced machine design, unequaled engineering resources, and unsurpassed ease of use and productivity.
Meet with representatives from local schools and technical colleges to match their machining graduates with your employment needs — including your internships, co-ops, open jobs and more.Register Now