A TECHNOLOGY + EDUCATION EVENT
- April 19 – 21, 2016
- 9 am – 6 pm (CST)
- Midwest Technology Center
- 300 East Commerce Drive
- Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
WHAT TO EXPECT
You'll explore how today’s advanced metalworking technologies and data-driven production strategies contribute to unprecedented productivity gains and improved quality management.
From models with simple, but innovative milling and turning capabilities to advanced manufacturing cell solutions, we will run part cutting demonstrations on more than 20 of our newest machine tools, many of which will feature the latest ancillary equipment from our VIPs.
Several of the multi-axis machines on display will feature our new SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY platform, which comprises intuitive hardware, new high-speed servo systems, enhanced ergonomics and optimized programming via the latest MAZATROL SmoothX and SmoothG CNCs.
Our application engineers will also be available during the demonstrations to discuss how these machines can solve your production challenges. We also encourage you to bring your toughest projects to the event so we can help you develop highly optimized machining strategies.
Using our iSMART factory concept as an example, we will discuss how to prepare for and benefit from intelligence-based business models built around embedded connectivity, big data, advanced analytics and cybersecurity protection.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
- INTEGREX i-200ST + SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- INTEGREX i-400 + SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- INTEGREX e-420H-ST + SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- INTEGREX e-1060V/8 II + Two-Pallet Changer
5-axis Machining Centers
- VCU-500A/5X + SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- VARIAXIS i-600 + SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY + Two-Pallet Changer
- VORTEX e-1060V/8S
Horizontal Machining Centers
Vertical Machining Centers
Turning Centers + Multi-Tasking Capabilities
- HYPER QUADREX 250MSY
- MULTIPLEX 6200-II Y + GL100F Gantry Loader
- QUICK TURN NEXUS 200-II MSY
- QUICK TURN UNIVERSAL 250MSY + GR100 Gantry Loader
- MEGATURN SMART 600M
- SLANT TURN NEXUS 500M
Machine list subject to change.