- September 23, 2020
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM ET
- STREAMED LIVE FROM VARIOUS LOCATIONS INCLUDING THE MAZAK iSMART FACTORY® IN FLORENCE, KENTUCKY, MAZAK’S NEW FLORIDA TECHNICAL CENTER AND OAK RIDGE NATIONAL LABORATORY
AMPLIFY YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Mazak’s second All Axes LIVE event brings you to the Mazak iSMART Factory in Florence, Kentucky – as well as live broadcasts from Mazak’s new Florida Technical Center and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee. A showcase of Mazak solutions for shops of all sizes, this episode of All Axes LIVE includes unprecedented access to all things Mazak, from live cutting demonstrations and the latest automation and digital solutions to industry insights and Q&A sessions with Mazak experts.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
You’ll have the opportunity to experience a wide range of technology in action – and discover how it can make an impact on part-production operations ranging from simple to complex – with the versatile Mazak equipment on display for All Axes LIVE, including:
- QUICK TURN 250MSY – Presented by our team in the recently opened Mazak Florida Technical Center, the QUICK TURN 250MSY makes Mazak Multi-Tasking more accessible than ever for job shops. This powerful workhorse provides full DONE IN ONE® productivity and all of the advantages of MAZATROL and SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY at an exceptional value.
- HCN-5000+MPP – The proven HCN-5000 is made even more productive with the fully integrated Multi-Pallet Pool (MPP) System. This compact automated part loader/unloader offers all the advantages of a horizontal pallet stocker in a fraction of the floor space – and makes it easy to integrate unmanned lights-out operations into your part production.
- Spindle Health Monitoring – An innovative tool for maximizing uptime with machine learning algorithms, Mazak Spindle Health Monitoring allows for 24/7 remote monitoring of spindle performance. Spindle maintenance or replacement can be scheduled based on current spindle conditions to minimize unexpected machine downtime.
- VC-500A/5X AM HWD – Presented by Thomas Feldhausen at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, the VC-500A/5X AM HWD features Hot Wire Deposition (HWD), which offers a high-speed additive solution using programmable welding automation. Easy-to-use wire feedstock and the 5-axis power of the VC-500A/5X make this a perfect way to integrate additive technology in any shop.