- January 23 – 24, 2018
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Lunch provided
- National Technology Center
- 8025 Production Drive
- Florence, KY 41042
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Plant managers, supervisors, decision makers, developers or IT personnel considering implementing MTConnect® in their facilities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As one of the original members of the MTConnect Institute, and after years of helping customers implement pilot projects, Mazak is now offering a hands on MTConnect Bootcamp. Join us for a two-day Bootcamp on MTConnect, the open communications protocol for extracting data from machine tool CNCs and other manufacturing systems, to learn how MTConnect-enabled digital manufacturing is the future. The class will begin with basic information on the MTConnect protocol, then progress to advanced concepts and implementation details to show you how to get started.
- Gain an understanding of what MTConnect is, how it works and what it will enable you to do.
- Find out how to get started, including what products are available for using MTConnect and what IT requirements are needed.
- Learn how to install, configure, test and troubleshoot adapters and agents.
- See MTConnect in action at Mazak iSMART Factory™.
To ask any detailed questions about the class, send an email to email@example.com
This two-day course is available to all Mazak and non-Mazak customers.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Register for the MTConnect Bootcamp today.