The Kentucky-made VCN-530C/5X vertical machining center brings advanced technology, performance and value to high-speed and heavy-torque machining applications. A full 5-axis that uses a tilt/rotary table with durable, high-speed roller gear cam technology allows for rotating and tilting speeds of 100 rpm and 75 rpm respectively. Standard or high torque spindle options give shops what they need to achieve an effective balance of speed and torque for their particular machining needs and workpiece materials.
The machine’s foundation features traditional C-frame design, vibration-dampening, rigid base and headstock/column castings. The table supports a maximum workpiece weight of 66 lbs., tilts at angles from ±120 degrees and provides a holding torque of 249 ft-lb and machining torque of 63 ft-lb.
The VCN-530C/5X sports the most progressive control available to significantly reduce part cycle times, especially in fine increment programs for full simultaneous 5-axis machining.
- Full 5-axis machining capabilities
- Extremely rigid base built for stability and vibration dampening
- Robust high-performance spindle offered in various maximum speeds/torque
- Mazak MX Hybrid Roller Guide System delivers durability, reliability and long-term accuracy
- Fast and easy EIA/ISO and conversational programming
- Standard 30-tool magazine (48 or 60 optional) with automatic tool changers extend uninterrupted, continuous machine operation
- Optional seamless automation integration increases uptime and lights-out production
|Maximum Speed||15000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||15.0 hp / 11 kw|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||41.34 in / 1050 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||20.87 in / 530 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||20.08 in / 510 mm|