The VCN-430B vertical machining center brings advanced technology, value and productivity to a wide variety of machining applications.
With the lowest cost of ownership in the industry, the machine features a larger-sized single table and ample axis travels for processing one or multiple parts in single machine setups. A standard high-performance spindle allows the machine to achieve an effective balance of speed and torque for the fast and heavy-duty cutting of a wide variety of materials.
A wide variety of options, such as Mazak’s SUPERFLOW® high pressure coolant system and a Renishaw dual probe system, are available to further increase the productivity and process control of the VCN-430B.
- Larger 43.31” x 16.93” table for flexible workpiece setup
- 25-hp, 12,000-rpm 40-taper spindle offers effective balance of speed and torque
- Servo-driven automatic tool changer reduces non-cut times
- Tool storage capacities of 30 or 48 ensure continuous operations
- Mazak MX Hybrid Roller Guide System provides unmatched rigidity, speed and accuracy on all bearing way systems
|Capacity||Table Right/Left||43.310 in / 1100 mm|
|Table Longitudinal||16.930 in / 430 mm|
|Maximum Speed||15000 rpm|
|Motor Output (15 minute rating)||30.0 hp / 22 kw|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||30.00 in / 762 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||16.93 in / 431 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||20.08 in / 510 mm|