The VARIAXIS i-800 vertical machining center has advanced multiple-surface, simultaneous machining capabilities for accurately processing large, heavy parts with complex profiled surfaces in single setups.
When paired with an optional two-pallet changer, the machine provides unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. This simple, efficient form of automation allows operators to load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
The machine also easily integrates with our exclusive PALLETECH System, which can keep it running 24/7 without adding night or weekend shifts.
- Handles parts up to 39.37" in diameter and 19.69" high
- Handles parts up to 31.5" in diameter and 19.69" high (with two-pallet changer
- Advanced multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis capabilities
- 50-taper spindle with compact nose design increases Z-axis stroke
- Rotary/tilt table with roller gear cam technology eliminates backlash
- Tool storage capacities from 30 to 120 tools offer high flexibility
- Optional two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining
- Integrates with optional PALLETECH System for lights-out operations
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||50.0 hp / 37 kw|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Rotary Axes||Table Tilt (A axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||28.74 in / 730 mm|
|Travel (Y Axis)||33.46 in / 850 mm|
|Travel (Z Axis)||22.05 in / 560 mm|