Made in Kentucky, our simple but innovative QTU Series of CNC turning centers has a price-performance ratio that’s unmatched in high-precision small parts production as well as a small footprint.
Perfect for job shops and first and second tier automotive suppliers, the Series features a diverse machine selection, including models with rotary tool capability, second spindles and Y-axis capability.
- Integral spindle/motor headstocks provide high power and stability during heavy cutting
- Second spindles add DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Milling turrets provide Multi-Tasking functionality
- Y-axis offers movement above and below the centerline
- Roller cam turret design provides multiple tool configurations for part processing flexibility
- Servo-driven, programmable NC tailstocks yield high productivity levels
- New bed design with low center of gravity offers rigid, durable performance
- Large swing capacity exceeds competitive products in this machine class
- Ergonomic design allows for operator convenience and lowers power consumption
- Advanced CNC technology offers easy programming and optimized performance
- Easy integration of bar feeders, gantry loaders and robots for unmanned operation
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.