The space-saving, high-speed FF Series Horizontal Machining Centers provide unsurpassed performance for high-volume automotive production lines. The high-speed acceleration of the X, Y, and Z axes reduces the non-cutting times dramatically and ensure higher productivity. The machine changes tools directly between the spindle and tool magazine which increases reliability. Easy access to the spindle cartridge and slideway covers minimizes maintenance downtime. The fixed table design allows for the machine to be easily integrated into automated production lines.
- Compact designs for reduced footprints
- Highly reliable high-speed spindles
- Direct ATC system gives machine high reliability
- Linear motion isolated in the machine’s column insulates ball screws from chip exposure
- Fast rapid traverse rates
- Faster axis acceleration/deceleration
- Easy integration with automated machining cells
- Large-capacity machining areas compared to required floor space
- Ergonomic designs
- Efficient chip evacuation eliminates scrap accumulation within the machine
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.