The single-table INTEGREX e-1250V/8S Multi-Tasking machine combines full 5-axis machining and heavy-duty turning operations to productively process large, highly complex parts, such as jet engine casings and gearboxes, from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Because the machine is able to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups, manufacturers can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations as well as eliminate work-in-process inventory.
The machine’s direct-drive table eliminates backlash for smoother, high-precision rotation in heavy-duty cutting operations. High-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a broad range of application requirements in industries such as aerospace, heavy construction and energy.
- Handles parts up to 59.06" in diameter and 62.99" high
- Direct-drive table eliminates backlash for high accuracy machining
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Tool storage capacities from 42 to 162 tools offer high flexibility
- Tool magazine located near CNC for quick visual tooling checks
Especificaciones de la máquina
|Especificación||Bed Longitud -|
|Capacidad||Diámetro máximo de mecanizado||59.060 in / 1500 mm||Máxima longitud mecanizado||62.990 in / 1600 mm|
|De giro del cabezal||Tamaño de la tirada||40 in / 1000 mm|
|Velocidad máxima||500 rpm|
|Husillo de fresado||B-Axis Travel||150°|
|Capacidad del cargador||42|
|Velocidad máxima||10000 rpm|
|Salida de motor (40ED Clasificación)||50 hp / 37 kw|
|Alimente Hachas||Viajes (eje X)||73.82 in / 1875 mm|
|Viajes (eje Y)||49.21 in / 1250 mm|
|Viajes (eje Z)||52.95 in / 1345 mm|