Please Note: Canadian loans are approximately 1% higher than those issued in the United States because bond rates in Canada are higher.
With more than 50 years of combined financial experience, the Mazak Credit Corporation team can customize a Mazak purchasing plan that is right for you. Call or email one our financing agents today.
Financing Placement Specialist
Financing Placement Specialist
Toll Free Number: 877.634.5521
Fax Number: 859.342.1502
Mazak Credit Corporation
6850 Industrial Road
Florence, Kentucky 41042
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Mazak Corporation, Mazak Credit Corporation is the preferred, one-stop choice for manufacturers throughout the United States and Canada who want fast, hassle-free, low-cost financing on Mazak equipment.
Our knowledge of Mazak's product portfolio results in factory terms that can work to your advantage. Plus, our direct access to machine specifications, delivery schedules and installation dates ensure you never have to worry about additional paperwork or a delay in the approval process.
Other advantages to working with Mazak Credit Corporation:
- Approval of up to $350,000 with a simple credit application
- Quick turnarounds on highly competitive lease and loans with no blanket liens
- Waive security deposits or interim rent charges
- Apply machine deposits directly toward advanced rents, fees or monthly rental payments
- Offer 3 to 5 years financing on all Mazak equipment
- Preserve bank credit lines for working capital and your company’s growth
- Structure true leases for off-balance sheet accounting treatment and maximum cash flow
- Periodically finance difficult cases using Mazak’s stellar credit rating
Leasing and Loan Structures
Mazak Credit Corporation offers different factory-direct financing plans to meet your exact needs.
$1 Purchase Option Lease
This popular financing method is ideal for companies that plan to use their Mazak equipment long after the end of their lease terms. It essentially provides the same accounting and cash flow considerations as a loan and enables manufacturers to purchase their equipment for $1 at the end of their lease terms.
- Low monthly payments
- Keeps bank lines of credit open for other uses
- Preserves working capital by requiring little or no down payments
- Possible depreciation and interest expense benefits for tax purposes
- Fixed payments through the entire lease term
This is the simplest form of financing available. With Loan Financing, customers are able to apply the machine deposit to their down payments. Furthermore, because we understand the high collateral value of our machines, our required down payments are typically lower than other financing sources.
Fair Market Value Lease
Manufacturers unsure about purchasing their Mazak equipment at the end of their leases due to fluctuating market demands often choose this form of financing. It provides the greatest flexibility at lease expiration in that you can return your equipment, continue to pay for and use your equipment per your lease agreement, or purchase your equipment at Fair Market Value.
- Lowest possible monthly payment for improving cash flow
- Potential to deduct monthly lease payments as an operating expense deduction
- Recorded as a company expense rather than an asset on a balance sheet
- Improves debt/worth and Return on Assets (ROA) ratios
While the customary lease term is five years, we offer terms that range from three to seven years. However, credit requirements are generally higher for terms exceeding five years.